Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello All!


Just wanted to start this blog out by saying hello, and I'm glad someone is reading this! (aside from my family) although they are the main reason I have created this blog. I wanted to create this page when I first moved to England back in September, but got way too busy to do so. I guess its a good thing that I have not had much time to do this because that means I am here doing what I was meant to be doing, going to school and traveling around! Since my time here I have met so many wonderful people and seen some amazing things. I will try and go back from the beginning and work my way to now, as far as what I have seen and does goes. Some entries will probably cover several weeks, and others may only cover one specific event.

So, as it is after 11pm I will head to bed, hopefully waking up bright and early to start going back into my memory to tell my story! I hope you all enjoy, and to my family and friends who are reading this, I know its been a long time coming and I hope you enjoy!! :) love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment